iPhone 4 Battery Replacement
If your iPhone 4 battery is going flat faster than normal or the battery has been damaged after a drop, replacing the battery is the only solution.
Symptoms that indicate a battery replacement is required are:
- iPhone 4 won't power on.
- iPhone 4 will only power on with charge cable connected.
- iPhone 4 has flashing apple logo on the screen when the charge cable is connected but never fully starts.
- iPhone 4 Battery charges and drains extremely quickly.
- iPhone 4 turns off randomly or during / after heavy use. (playing games or making calls)
- iPhone 4 battery drains from full to empty in less than 1 day even when no calls are made.
- Back of iPhone 4 feels overly hot after usage. (combined with short battery life)
We can install a brand new original Apple battery for you within 20 minutes.
We warranty our replacements for 6 months.
Wondering how long your iPhone 4 should last between charges if you don't use it at all? Approximately 12 days!
This is of course if absolutely nothing is running and you don't activate the screen.
Tips on prolonging the life of your iPhone 4 battery:
- Turn off bluetooth if you don't use it.
- Turn off push notifications
- Turn off location services
- Turn off GPS.
- Try not to expose your iPhone to extreme heat or cold.
- Close any apps that you aren't using. To do this, press the home button twice. A row of open apps will appear at the bottom of the screen. Touch the app you want to close until the minus sign appears then tap the minus sign.