Speed up your computer by disabling programs in windows startup will definitely increase windows speed, faster computer. Here are the steps
- Go to Start and then Run
- Type in “ msconfig” , without quotation
- Press Enter or Click OK
- A System Configuration Utility window will pop up
- Click on the Startup tab
- In the Startup tab, uncheck items to disable the startup of programs that are of no use. Note that these programs are still working but not loading during the windows startup.
- Click OK and you will be prompted to restart
- After restarting your computer, your windows will noticeably start up faster.